- 691 million USD for 29 million doses of the current approved anthrax vaccine (anthrax vaccine absorbed or AVA) from Emergent BioSolutions, Inc.
- 334 million for 65,000 doses of Raxibacumab (ABthrax), a treatment for anthrax from Human Genome Sciences Inc.,
- 144 million for 10,000 doses of Anthrax Immune Globulin, a treatment for anthrax from Cangene Corporation
- 505 million for 20 million doses of a smallpox vaccine (Modified Vaccinia Ankara or MVA) from Bavaria Nordic, Inc.
- 433 million for 1.7 million doses of ST-246, an antiviral treatment for smallpox from SIGA Technologies Inc.
- 414 million for 200,000 doses of botulinum antitoxin, a treatment for botulinum toxin exposure, from Cangene Corp.
- 18 million for 5 million doses of a pediatric form of potassium iodide, a treatment for radioactive iodine exposure from Fleming Pharmaceuticals
- 22 million fro 395 doses of pentetate calcium trisodium (also known as CA-DTPA) and 80,000 doses of pentetate zinc trisodium (also known as Zn-DTPA), two treatments for internal radioactive particle contamination from Akorn Inc. See: http://www.medfrontiers.com/news197.html